Senior Therapeutic Support Worker
- Flexible shift patterns available! 1 on 2 off or 2 on 4 off pattern
- Salary from: £24,450–£26,500
- Plus additional £50 per night sleep-in payments which can increase your salary by an additional £2,500- £3,000 per year.
- Long service rewards, bonus schemes and enhanced overtime pay
- Training pledge, your birthday off (fully paid) and team away days
- Employee assistance, death in service, 20% off legal services
- Financial rewards for recommendations
- Personal benefits, for example contributions towards gym membership, breakdown cover or medical expenses
- Level 3 QCF Diploma in Residential Childcare (or equivalent) is essential
- Driver’s licence
- Experience of working with children with complex needs within a residential setting
Are you a compassionate, caring, empathic individual and have resilience to provide positive parenting skills to young people who have suffered trauma and emotional difficulties as a result of exploitation, then this job could be for you!
Physis Quantum are recruiting Senior Therapeutic Support Workers, who hold QCF Level 3 in Children and Young People.
Physis Quantum offer comprehensive residential care, education and therapy to children and young people who have experienced or are at high risk of exploitation.
Physis Quantum are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all its staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All post holders are subject to satisfactory enhanced DBS and employment reference checks.
Successful applicants will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). Any unspent conviction/cautions should be declared at the point of application. Any adult cautions (simple or conditional) or spent convictions that are not protected as defined by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (Amendment) (England and Wales) Order 2020 should also be declared.