Resource & Talent Manager
- Full time hours-flexible working
- Salary from: £21,000.00-£25,000.00 per year
- Experience of recruiting health and social care staff
- Track record of running assessment days and jobs fayres
- Ability to work in an office (2-3 days a week) and remotely
- Confidence to produce report and liaise with Managers and Directors
Due to our growth plans we are now looking to recruit a Resource and Talent Manager , a brand new role for the business, to lead on our new resourcing strategy. The next 12 months are incredibly exciting times for us, with further developments in our current services (all of which are rated at least ‘Good’ by Ofsted) and some ambitious growth plans now is the perfect time to come and join us.
Physis Quantum are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all its staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All post holders are subject to satisfactory enhanced DBS and employment reference checks.