- Full time hours- permanent
- Salary from: £42,000.00-£45,000.00 per year
- Experience of working with children with complex needs within educational setting
- Hold a relevant Headteacher qualification ideally with some SEN experience
- Thorough knowledge of Ofsted Regulations
- Full driving License
Due to company growth a Headteacher position has become available in our specialist DfE education service in Whitchurch. We are looking for a an inspirational individual who will bring energy, commitment and strategic direction to the school, to enable our young people to understand the vast possibilities that lay ahead in their life journey and instill the confidence and belief that they can reach their ambitions.
We are looking for an experienced school leader who:
- Has a proven track record of inspiring and empowering those around them to raise standards.
- Has high expectations of achievement and behaviour and who believes that every student can succeed.
- Has a clear vision to develop the academy and the skills and determination to achieve this.
- Has an excellent understanding of how to develop an effective curriculum.
- Is committed to working in partnership with other professionals and stakeholders to develop pupils socially, emotionally and academically.
Physis Quantum offer comprehensive residential care, education and therapy to children and young people who have experienced or are at high risk of exploitation. We offer a market leading rewards package, exceptional leadership support and exciting growth plans.
Physis Quantum are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all its staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All post holders are subject to satisfactory enhanced DBS and employment reference checks.